JAVA NETBEANS – Opening Project in Java NetBeans
To open an existing project in java netbeans, follow these steps:
- Select Open Project from the File menu.
- Navigate to the location that contains the project folder ( NetBeans IDE project folder )
- Select the Project in the File Dialog Box.
- Tick the Open as Main Project checkbox if you want the IDE to treat the project as the main project.
- Tick the Open Required Projects checkbox if you want to open associated projects in the IDE.
- Click the Open Project button to open the project in the IDE.