If Log off Function Removed or Disabled in Your Computer Registry. Use these Steps and Enable Your Log Off Function Again. Tested In window 7, Window Vista & Window xp.
- Go to your Desktop and Press window key + R or Click on Start Menu & Open Run Window
- And type gpedit.msc than press ENTER and the Microsoft management console Group Policy will be opened.
- Expand the User Configuration Tray.
- Expand the Administrative Templates Tray.
- Expand the System Templates Tray. The System template will be opened and click on the link Ctrl+Alt+Del option.
- Setting will be opened in the Right hand side than Double click on the Remove Log Off.
- Setting are opened and you chose Disable and then press OK (After this Enable Log Off automatically ).
- After that Restart Your Computer. Your Computer Log Off Function working again.