- Go to Start Menu and Open Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (any version)
- Click File Menu and Select the New Project Option..
- Go to Visual Basic and choose window form application and you also set your project name replace with window application1. For More Information check attach image and follow numbering.
- Now you can see your project window form application with Toolbox and Properties Menu.
- Double Click on Form1 and Open Code Page. After Open Paste the code below:
Me.Text = “Example Form Name”
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Me.Text = “WELCOME FORM”